Skip to content

Heisenberg Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape

Brand: Vampire Vape
Original price £9.99 - Original price £9.99
Original price
£9.99
£9.99 - £9.99
Current price £9.99

  • Description

    Indulge in the iconic Heisenberg Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape, a gateway to crafting the renowned fruit and menthol blend in the comfort of your home. Remember, this concentrate is not meant for standalone vaping; it's designed to be mixed with VG, PG, and nicotine.

    Once combined, savour a harmonious blend of forest berries with a subtle touch of aniseed, culminating in a refreshing menthol exhale. This concentrate, suspended in PG, is your key to a balanced and calm DIY e-liquid experience.

    For optimal results, consider a 20% concentrate mix with the remaining 80% composed of VG and PG. For instance, if you're concocting 100ml of e-liquid, use 20ml of flavour concentrate and 80ml of VG/PG.

    Vampire Vape, a UK e-liquid powerhouse, brings you this DIY delight, allowing you to recreate classic blends with their range of flavour concentrates.

    Key Features:

    • 30ml Bottle
    • PG Suspended Flavour Concentrate
    • Intended for DIY Mixing
    • Made in the UK
    • Recyclable Bottle
    • Childproof Cap
    • Tamper Evident Seal

     Contains:

    • 1 x¬†Heisenberg Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape

Sign Up & Get 200 Points Instantly!

Sign up to our newsletter today and receive loyalty points instantly on your first order + exclusive offers.