Skip to content

Pinkman Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape

Brand: Vampire Vape
Original price £9.99 - Original price £9.99
Original price
£9.99
£9.99 - £9.99
Current price £9.99

  • Description

    Introducing Pinkman Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape, your ticket to crafting the renowned fruit and menthol blend in the comfort of your home. Remember, this concentrate is not intended for standalone vaping; it's meant to be mixed with VG, PG, and nicotine.

    Once blended, indulge in a harmonious fusion of sweet and sharp red berries, enhanced by an excellent exhaled menthol finish. This concentrate, suspended in PG, paves the way for a balanced and refreshing DIY e-liquid experience.

    Consider a 20% concentrate mix for optimal results, with the remaining 80% comprising VG and PG. For instance, if you're crafting 100ml of e-liquid, use 20ml of flavour concentrate and 80ml of VG/PG.

    Vampire Vape, a prominent UK e-liquid manufacturer, empowers you to recreate classic blends with their range of flavour concentrates.

    Key Features:

    • 30ml Bottle
    • PG Suspended Flavour Concentrate
    • Intended for DIY Mixing
    • Made in the UK
    • Recyclable Bottle
    • Childproof Cap
    • Tamper Evident Seal

     Contains:

    • 1 x¬†Pinkman Flavour Concentrate by Vampire Vape

Sign Up & Get 200 Points Instantly!

Sign up to our newsletter today and receive loyalty points instantly on your first order + exclusive offers.